Healthy Gifts You Can Give This Raksha Bandhan
Raksha Bandhan is a festival that recognizes the beautiful relationship between brothers and sisters. Sisters tie a thread around the wrist of their beloved brothers, praying for their prosperous lives while brothers promise them all the joy in the world by purchasing gifts for their sisters as a symbol of their unconditional love.
Similar to the last year, this year too, the festival of Raksha Bandhan falls amidst the pandemic of COVID-19. This Raksha Bandhan, gives your sister something valuable for her health, and there cannot be a better time than this to do the same.
If you are still unsure of the right gift for your brother or sister, then here are a few immunity-boosting and healthy gift ideas that you can consider.
1) Health Membership Cards: Raksha Bandhan translates into “Bond of Protection”. The underlying principle of this festival lies in providing security and protection to your sibling. Selecting health cards where they can avail lab tests & discounts on medicines can be a special and unique gift. Not only will it give all rounded protection as regards to health but also provide financial security during unwarranted times. As we hope that your near and dear ones lead a good and healthy life, deciding on healthcare plans will be one of the best healthy gifts for your sister this Raksha Bandhan.
2) Bicycle: Cycling seems to be gaining a lot of momentum nowadays. Many cyclists can be seen on the road during the early morning and evenings, leading the way to fitness and good health. If your sibling loves a healthy dose of exercise involving a cycle, then gift her a bicycle this upcoming Raksha Bandhan.
3) SmartWatch: This year, surprise your sister by gifting her a smartwatch that can help her to stay healthy and can also be a fashionable addition. Smartwatches have gone beyond just calls, chats, and basic fitness measures. They now have health features that connect you to emergency services if your heart rate goes haywire. Few models can even detect Electrocardiogram (ECG) and blood oxygen levels (SpO2). A smartwatch to your sister is an apt gift in the present scenario, where stress on fitness is imperative. Making a healthy gift hamper consisting of the smartwatch, other accessories can also make the event special.
4) Fitness center membership: A membership to a fitness club or a gym can be a welcoming gift for your sibling. Most girls these days are health conscious and would be very happy to get such membership. Alternatively, you can give her membership for dance classes, if she loves to dance, or any other club, health and fitness-related, membership that she would enjoy.
5) Gift cards: And if you are still in a dilemma of finding an appropriate gift for your sister, then comes a much simpler option, and one of the best gift options is a preloaded cash card from any retailer (offline and online).
So, which one out of these five gift ideas will you choose for your sister this Raksha Bandhan?
By: 1Tab Desk | on 2021-08-20