Manufactured By: Cipla Ltd
Manufactured By: Cipla Ltd
This product contains 100ml Syrup in each Bottle
Alerid-D Syrup is a combination medicine used to treat common cold symptoms. It provides temporary relief from congestion and stuffiness in the nose. It also helps to relieve allergy symptoms like runny nose, sneezing, throat irritation, and watery eyes. Alerid-D Syrup is taken in a dose and duration as advised by the doctor. It is better to take it with food to avoid stomach upset. The dose you are given will depend on your condition and how you respond to the medicine. You should keep taking this medicine for as long as your doctor recommends. If you stop treatment too early your symptoms may come back and your condition may worsen. Let your healthcare team know about all other medications you are taking as some may affect, or be affected by this medicine. The most common side effects are nausea, fatigue, dryness in mouth, high blood pressure, insomnia, and palpitations. Most of these are temporary and usually resolve with time. Contact your doctor straight away if you are at all concerned about any of these side effects. It can also cause dizziness and sleepiness, so do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you. Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine as it can worsen your sleepiness. Never support self-medication or recommend your medicine to another person. It is beneficial to have plenty of fluids while taking this medication. Before taking it, you should tell your doctor if you have any kidney and liver diseases so that your doctor can prescribe a suitable dose for you. Also tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Salt Composition: Phenylpropanolamine (NA) + Cetirizine (NA)
Marketer/Manufacturer Address: Art Guild House, B-Wing, 4th Floor, Phoenix MarketCity, Kurla West, Mumbai-400070
Country of Origin: India
- 1Tab reserves the right to amend or alter booked orders due to emergent circumstances posed by COVID-19. Rest assured, we will work hard to ensure your order is delivered. We strive to fulfill the needs of all our customers during this critical situation.
- 1Tab aims to make healthcare hassle-free and accessible to you. However, it should be noted that the content of this website is for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as a substitute for professional medical assistance, diagnosis, or treatment of any medical condition or disease whatsoever.
- All consumers are advised not to avert, avoid or disregard any professional advice by a qualified physician solely based on the contents of this website.
- Do consult your health provider or doctor for any queries related to medicines, possible side effects, drug interactions, ongoing conditions and the like.
- We intend only to assist, not replace professional healthcare advice.
- Prices of all the products listed on the website are inclusive of taxes & are subject to change.
- Please click T&C for more information.