Manufactured By: Archicare Limited
Manufactured By: Archicare Limited
This product contains 1ml Injection in each Vial
Usually delivered in 2-5 working days.
Enter Pincode for exact delivery dates/charges
Cash on Delivery
Appin Injection is a medicine that reduces the amount of acid produced in your stomach. It is used for treating acid-related diseases of the stomach and intestine such as acid reflux, indigestion, peptic ulcer disease, and some other stomach conditions associated with excessive acid production. Appin Injection is also used to prevent stress ulcers in seriously ill patients and is administered before anesthetic medication to help prevent aspiration-related complications. It belongs to a class of medicines known as proton pump inhibitors (PPIs). This medicine is administered into a vein by a healthcare professional and will only be given to you if your doctor thinks that an injection is more suitable for you at the moment than a tablet. The dose will depend on your underlying condition and how you respond to the medicine. Your doctor will decide the duration of treatment but you should keep on taking it as prescribed, even if your symptoms disappear quickly. You can increase the efficiency of the treatment by eating smaller meals more often and avoiding caffeinated drinks (like tea and coffee), and spicy or fatty foods. The most common side effects observed with this medicine include nausea, vomiting, headache, dizziness, flatulence, diarrhea, stomach pain, and thrombophlebitis (pain, redness, and swelling of the vein). These symptoms are generally mild but if they bother you or do not go away, consult your doctor. Long-term use of this medicine may lead to an increased risk of side effects. For instance, using this medicine for more than 1 year may increase your risk for bone fractures, especially with higher doses. Talk to your doctor about ways to prevent bone loss (osteoporosis), like taking calcium and vitamin D supplements. Appin Injection is not suitable for some people. Before taking this medicine, you need to tell your doctor if you have severe liver problems, are taking medicines for HIV, have ever had an allergic reaction to similar medicines in the past, or suffer from bone loss (osteoporosis). Pregnant or breastfeeding women should also consult their doctor before taking it. Avoid drinking alcohol as it makes your stomach produce excessive acid and can worsen your symptoms. Do not drive or use machinery or tools, if this medicine makes you feel dizzy or sleepy.
Salt Composition: Pantoprazole (40mg)
Brand: Haledew Remedies
Marketer/Manufacturer Address: LG-2, Reliable City Center Vasundhara, Sector-06, Uttar Pradesh 201012
Country of Origin: India
- 1Tab reserves the right to amend or alter booked orders due to emergent circumstances posed by COVID-19. Rest assured, we will work hard to ensure your order is delivered. We strive to fulfill the needs of all our customers during this critical situation.
- 1Tab aims to make healthcare hassle-free and accessible to you. However, it should be noted that the content of this website is for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as a substitute for professional medical assistance, diagnosis, or treatment of any medical condition or disease whatsoever.
- All consumers are advised not to avert, avoid or disregard any professional advice by a qualified physician solely based on the contents of this website.
- Do consult your health provider or doctor for any queries related to medicines, possible side effects, drug interactions, ongoing conditions and the like.
- We intend only to assist, not replace professional healthcare advice.
- Prices of all the products listed on the website are inclusive of taxes & are subject to change.
- Please click T&C for more information.