Manufactured By: Abbott
Manufactured By: Abbott
This product contains 50ml Syrup in each Bottle
Usually delivered in 2-5 working days.
Enter Pincode for exact delivery dates/charges
Cash on Delivery
Bactrim Syrup is a combination medicine that is used to treat various types of bacterial infections such as pneumonia, bronchitis, infections of urinary tract, ear, and abdomen. It prevents the growth of microorganisms to cure the infection. Bactrim Syrup is a prescription medicine that is advised to be taken as suggested by the doctor. It should be taken with food and it must be taken at a fixed time to ensure better efficacy. Do not consume more than the recommended dose, as an overdose of it may have harmful effects on your body. If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. The treatment must be completed even if you feel better to ensure a complete recovery. Bactrim Syrup may lead to some side effects such as nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, loss of appetite, headache, etc. To overcome any such side effects, it is advised to eat a healthy balanced diet and drink plenty of fluid. If any of the side effects get aggravated, contact your doctor immediately. If you experience any allergic reaction (rashes, itching, swelling, shortness of breath, etc.), you must consult your doctor immediately. Before taking this medicine, you should tell your doctor if you have any problems with your liver or kidneys. Also, tell your doctor if you are on any medication for any health condition. Pregnant or breastfeeding women should also consult with the doctors before taking it. Avoid drinking alcohol as it can cause excessive dizziness with this medicine. It usually does not impair your ability to drive, but you should not drive if it makes you feel sleepy or dizzy. If you are a known allergic to the medicine, you must refrain from using this medicine and consult your doctor. It is advised to take proper rest during the course of treatment for the medicine to work effectively.
Salt Composition: Sulfamethoxazole (200mg) + Trimethoprim (40mg)
Marketer/Manufacturer Address: 16th Floor, Godrej BKC, Plot – C, “G” Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051, India
Country of Origin: India
- 1Tab reserves the right to amend or alter booked orders due to emergent circumstances posed by COVID-19. Rest assured, we will work hard to ensure your order is delivered. We strive to fulfill the needs of all our customers during this critical situation.
- 1Tab aims to make healthcare hassle-free and accessible to you. However, it should be noted that the content of this website is for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as a substitute for professional medical assistance, diagnosis, or treatment of any medical condition or disease whatsoever.
- All consumers are advised not to avert, avoid or disregard any professional advice by a qualified physician solely based on the contents of this website.
- Do consult your health provider or doctor for any queries related to medicines, possible side effects, drug interactions, ongoing conditions and the like.
- We intend only to assist, not replace professional healthcare advice.
- Prices of all the products listed on the website are inclusive of taxes & are subject to change.
- Please click T&C for more information.