Manufactured By: Casid Pharma
Manufactured By: Casid Pharma
This product contains 60ml Syrup in each Bottle
Usually delivered in 2-5 working days.
Enter Pincode for exact delivery dates/charges
Cash on Delivery
Coldcid Syrup is a combination medicine used in the treatment of common cold symptoms. It relieves allergy symptoms such as runny nose, stuffy nose, sneezing, watery eyes and congestion or stuffiness. Coldcid Syrup is taken with or without food in a dose and duration as advised by the doctor. The dose you are given will depend on your condition and how you respond to the medicine. You should keep taking this medicine for as long as your doctor recommends. If you stop treatment too early your symptoms may come back and your condition may worsen. Let your healthcare team know about all other medications you are taking as some may affect, or be affected by this medicine. The most common side effects are nausea, vomiting, and headache. Most of these are temporary and usually resolve with time. Contact your doctor straight away if you are at all concerned about any of these side effects. This medicine may cause dizziness and sleepiness, so do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you. Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine as it can worsen your sleepiness. Never support self-medication or recommend your medicine to another person. It is beneficial to have plenty of fluids while taking this medication. Before you start taking this medicine it is important to inform your doctor if you are suffering from liver disease. You should also tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Salt Composition: Chlorpheniramine Maleate (2mg) + Phenylephrine (5mg)
Brand: Vgs Pharma
Marketer/Manufacturer Address: S.F. No. 7, Neelagiri Therkku Thottam Village, Thanjavur Taluk, Thanjavur District.
Country of Origin: India
- 1Tab reserves the right to amend or alter booked orders due to emergent circumstances posed by COVID-19. Rest assured, we will work hard to ensure your order is delivered. We strive to fulfill the needs of all our customers during this critical situation.
- 1Tab aims to make healthcare hassle-free and accessible to you. However, it should be noted that the content of this website is for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as a substitute for professional medical assistance, diagnosis, or treatment of any medical condition or disease whatsoever.
- All consumers are advised not to avert, avoid or disregard any professional advice by a qualified physician solely based on the contents of this website.
- Do consult your health provider or doctor for any queries related to medicines, possible side effects, drug interactions, ongoing conditions and the like.
- We intend only to assist, not replace professional healthcare advice.
- Prices of all the products listed on the website are inclusive of taxes & are subject to change.
- Please click T&C for more information.