Manufactured By: Cipla Ltd
Manufactured By: Cipla Ltd
This product contains 10 Capsules in each Strips
Usually delivered in 2-5 working days.
Enter Pincode for exact delivery dates/charges
Cash on Delivery
Duprost Capsule is used in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia. It shrinks the size of the enlarged prostate gland to relieve symptoms like pain and difficulty in passing urine. Duprost Capsule is to be taken by mouth with or without food. The dose and duration of the medicine should be taken as per prescription. An overdose of it may cause harm to your health. It is better to take the medicine at the same time each day and it must be swallowed as a whole. It may take some time for the medicine to act upon the symptoms, so it is important to take the medicine regularly. The course of the treatment should be completed for better efficacy of the medicine. This medicine is usually well tolerated. However, it may cause some mild sexual side effects such as low sexual drive, trouble getting and maintaining an erection (impotence), decrease sperm count, etc. Some people may also experience allergic reactions such as itching, rashes, and swelling of the lips or face. If you experience any of these side effects, consult your doctor without delay. Before starting the treatment, it is important to tell your doctor if you are taking any medication for any health condition. Remember not to donate blood for six months after taking the last dose of this medicine.
Salt Composition: Dutasteride (0.5mg)
Marketer/Manufacturer Address: Art Guild House, B-Wing, 4th Floor, Phoenix MarketCity, Kurla West, Mumbai-400070
Country of Origin: India
- 1Tab reserves the right to amend or alter booked orders due to emergent circumstances posed by COVID-19. Rest assured, we will work hard to ensure your order is delivered. We strive to fulfill the needs of all our customers during this critical situation.
- 1Tab aims to make healthcare hassle-free and accessible to you. However, it should be noted that the content of this website is for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as a substitute for professional medical assistance, diagnosis, or treatment of any medical condition or disease whatsoever.
- All consumers are advised not to avert, avoid or disregard any professional advice by a qualified physician solely based on the contents of this website.
- Do consult your health provider or doctor for any queries related to medicines, possible side effects, drug interactions, ongoing conditions and the like.
- We intend only to assist, not replace professional healthcare advice.
- Prices of all the products listed on the website are inclusive of taxes & are subject to change.
- Please click T&C for more information.