Manufactured By: Lupin Ltd
Manufactured By: Lupin Ltd
This product contains 100ml Syrup in each Bottle
Usually delivered in 2-5 working days.
Enter Pincode for exact delivery dates/charges
Cash on Delivery
Epilive Syrup is an anti-epileptic medicine used to treat seizures (fits) in epilepsy. It can be used alone or along with other medicines. It helps to prevent seizures for as long as you continue to take it. Epilive Syrup suppresses the abnormal electrical activity in the brain. You can take it with or without food but try to take it at the same time each day to get the most benefit. The dose will depend on your condition and how you respond to the medicine. Your doctor will advise the right dose for you. It is generally advised as a long-term treatment. You should continue taking it for as long as your doctor has told you to, even if you feel well. If you stop or miss doses your seizures could get worse. Some common side effects of this medicine include dizziness, headache, infection, irritation, nasal congestion (stuffy nose), sleepiness, behavior changes, aggressive behavior, and decreased appetite. Side effects are more common during the first few weeks and usually lessen as your body gets used to the medicine. Most of these side effects do not need medical attention, but some of them can be serious. A small number of people being treated with this medicine have had thoughts of harming or killing themselves. Contact your doctor if your mood changes for the worse. Before taking it, you should tell your doctor if you have kidney problems, depression, or suicidal thoughts and if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding. Your doctor may suggest regular blood tests to monitor your kidney function while taking this medicine.
Salt Composition: Levetiracetam (100mg/ml)
Marketer/Manufacturer Address: Lupin Ltd, 3rd floor Kalpataru Inspire, Off. W E Highway, Santacruz (East), Mumbai 400 055. India
Country of Origin: India
- 1Tab reserves the right to amend or alter booked orders due to emergent circumstances posed by COVID-19. Rest assured, we will work hard to ensure your order is delivered. We strive to fulfill the needs of all our customers during this critical situation.
- 1Tab aims to make healthcare hassle-free and accessible to you. However, it should be noted that the content of this website is for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as a substitute for professional medical assistance, diagnosis, or treatment of any medical condition or disease whatsoever.
- All consumers are advised not to avert, avoid or disregard any professional advice by a qualified physician solely based on the contents of this website.
- Do consult your health provider or doctor for any queries related to medicines, possible side effects, drug interactions, ongoing conditions and the like.
- We intend only to assist, not replace professional healthcare advice.
- Prices of all the products listed on the website are inclusive of taxes & are subject to change.
- Please click T&C for more information.