Manufactured By: Mark India
Manufactured By: Mark India
This product contains 100gm Powder in each Box
Usually delivered in 2-5 working days.
Enter Pincode for exact delivery dates/charges
Cash on Delivery
Ketopz Powder belongs to a group of medicines called antifungals. It works by stopping the growth of fungus and is used to treat infections of the mouth, throat, vagina, and other parts of the body including fingernails and toenails. It kills fungi by destroying the fungal cell membrane. Ketopz Powder should be taken in the dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor. They should be swallowed whole and taken with food. The dosage and length of treatment will depend on the condition you are being treated for. Sometimes this will be in cycles of use and non-use. To get the most benefit, take this medicine at evenly spaced times and continue using it until your prescription is finished, even if your symptoms disappear after a few days. If you stop treatment too early, the infection may return and if you miss doses you can increase your risk of infections that are resistant to further treatment. Tell your doctor if the infection does not get better or if it gets worse. Avoid taking antacid treatments within one hour before or two hours after you take it. The most common side effects of this medicine include stomach pain, headache, and feeling sick (nausea). These are not usually serious, but you should call your doctor if you think you might have a severe allergic reaction. Signs of this include rash, swelling of the lips, throat or face, swallowing or breathing problems, feeling dizzy or faint, and nausea. Get emergency help if this happens. Do not take it if you are pregnant or could become pregnant unless your doctor has told you to. Talk to your doctor before taking it if you have ever had heart failure, a weak immune system (including HIV/AIDS), kidney problems, or liver problems such as yellow skin (jaundice). This medicine may not be suitable for you. If your course of treatment is for more than a month, your doctor may want to check your liver by testing your blood. The drugs may make you dizzy or have blurred vision so do not drive or operate machines until it is safe.
Salt Composition: Ketoconazole (NA)
Brand: Mark India
Marketer/Manufacturer Address: 201-C, Runwal Omkar Esquare, Opp. Sion Chunabhatti Signal, Off. Eastern Express Highway, Sion (E), Mumbai-400 022
Country of Origin: India
- 1Tab reserves the right to amend or alter booked orders due to emergent circumstances posed by COVID-19. Rest assured, we will work hard to ensure your order is delivered. We strive to fulfill the needs of all our customers during this critical situation.
- 1Tab aims to make healthcare hassle-free and accessible to you. However, it should be noted that the content of this website is for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as a substitute for professional medical assistance, diagnosis, or treatment of any medical condition or disease whatsoever.
- All consumers are advised not to avert, avoid or disregard any professional advice by a qualified physician solely based on the contents of this website.
- Do consult your health provider or doctor for any queries related to medicines, possible side effects, drug interactions, ongoing conditions and the like.
- We intend only to assist, not replace professional healthcare advice.
- Prices of all the products listed on the website are inclusive of taxes & are subject to change.
- Please click T&C for more information.