Manufactured By: Mark India
Manufactured By: Mark India
This product contains 75gm Soap in each Packet
Usually delivered in 2-5 working days.
Enter Pincode for exact delivery dates/charges
Cash on Delivery
Ketopz Soap is a combination medicine used in the treatment of dandruff which also provides a shiny appearance to the hair. It works by killing microorganisms that cause the infection. Ketopz Soap is only meant for external use and should be used as advised by your doctor. A thin layer of the medicine should be applied only to the affected areas of the skin with clean and dry hands. Wash your hands before and after application of the medicine. If it gets into your eyes, nose, or mouth rinse with water. It may take several days to weeks for your symptoms to improve, but you should keep using this medicine regularly. The course of the treatment should be completed to ensure better efficacy of the medicine. This medicine is usually safe to use with no common side effects. However, consult with your doctor if you experience application site reactions such as burning, redness, and itching of skin. It is not likely that other medicines you take by mouth or injection will affect the way this medicine works, but talk to your doctor before using it if you have recently used another medicine for dandruff. The medicine is not recommended for pregnant women. Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctors before using this medicine.
Salt Composition: Ketoconazole (2% w/w) + Salicylic Acid (0.5% w/w)
Brand: Mark India
Marketer/Manufacturer Address: 201-C, Runwal Omkar Esquare, Opp. Sion Chunabhatti Signal, Off. Eastern Express Highway, Sion (E), Mumbai-400 022
Country of Origin: India
- 1Tab reserves the right to amend or alter booked orders due to emergent circumstances posed by COVID-19. Rest assured, we will work hard to ensure your order is delivered. We strive to fulfill the needs of all our customers during this critical situation.
- 1Tab aims to make healthcare hassle-free and accessible to you. However, it should be noted that the content of this website is for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as a substitute for professional medical assistance, diagnosis, or treatment of any medical condition or disease whatsoever.
- All consumers are advised not to avert, avoid or disregard any professional advice by a qualified physician solely based on the contents of this website.
- Do consult your health provider or doctor for any queries related to medicines, possible side effects, drug interactions, ongoing conditions and the like.
- We intend only to assist, not replace professional healthcare advice.
- Prices of all the products listed on the website are inclusive of taxes & are subject to change.
- Please click T&C for more information.