Manufactured By: USV Ltd
Manufactured By: USV Ltd
This product contains 10 Capsules in each Strips
Usually delivered in 2-5 working days.
Enter Pincode for exact delivery dates/charges
Cash on Delivery
Lipicard Capsule is a medicine used to treat high cholesterol. This medicine helps by lowering triglycerides and "bad" cholesterol (LDL), while at the same time raising the levels of "good" cholesterol (HDL). Lowering cholesterol levels reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke. Lipicard Capsule should be taken in the dose and duration as advised by the doctor. You can take it at any time of day with food but try to take it at the same time each day. Most people with high cholesterol do not feel ill, but if you stop taking this medicine, your condition could get worse. This may lead to your cholesterol levels rising up again and increase your risk of heart disease and stroke. It is important to have your cholesterol levels checked regularly. This medicine is only one part of a treatment program which should also include a healthy diet, regular exercise, smoking cessation, moderation of alcohol intake and weight reduction. You can eat normally while taking this medicine, but try to avoid foods that are high in fat. Common side effects of this medicine include nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhea, and vomiting. Before taking this medicine it is better to let your doctor know about all the other medicines that are prescribed to you. This medicine should be taken with caution if you are suffering from any kidney or liver disease. Also, pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers should not take this medicine without consulting the doctor.
Salt Composition: Fenofibrate (200mg)
Marketer/Manufacturer Address: Arvind Vithal Gandhi Chowk, BSD Marg, Station Road, Govandi East, Mumbai - 400 088. , India.
Country of Origin: India
- 1Tab reserves the right to amend or alter booked orders due to emergent circumstances posed by COVID-19. Rest assured, we will work hard to ensure your order is delivered. We strive to fulfill the needs of all our customers during this critical situation.
- 1Tab aims to make healthcare hassle-free and accessible to you. However, it should be noted that the content of this website is for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as a substitute for professional medical assistance, diagnosis, or treatment of any medical condition or disease whatsoever.
- All consumers are advised not to avert, avoid or disregard any professional advice by a qualified physician solely based on the contents of this website.
- Do consult your health provider or doctor for any queries related to medicines, possible side effects, drug interactions, ongoing conditions and the like.
- We intend only to assist, not replace professional healthcare advice.
- Prices of all the products listed on the website are inclusive of taxes & are subject to change.
- Please click T&C for more information.