Manufactured By: Lupin Ltd
Manufactured By: Lupin Ltd
This product contains 10 Tablets in each Strips
Usually delivered in 2-5 working days.
Enter Pincode for exact delivery dates/charges
Cash on Delivery
Lupirtin-P Tablet is a pain relieving medicine. It is used to treat pain and inflammation in conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and osteoarthritis. It is also used to relieve muscle pain, back pain, toothache, or pain in the ear and throat. Lupirtin-P Tablet should be taken with food. This will prevent you from getting an upset stomach. The dose will depend on what you are taking it for and how well it helps your symptoms. You should take it as advised by your doctor. Do not take more or use it for a longer duration than recommended by the doctor. The most common side effects of this medicine include nausea, vomiting, constipation, dryness in mouth, dizziness, headache, and sleepiness. If any of these side effects bother you or get worse, you should let your doctor know. Your doctor may be able to suggest ways of preventing or reducing the side effects. Before taking it, you should let your doctor know if you have a history of ulcer or bleeding in your stomach, high blood pressure, or have any trouble with your heart, kidneys, or liver. Let your doctor also know about all the other medicines you are taking because they may affect, or be affected by, this medicine. Pregnant or breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before starting treatment. You should also avoid drinking alcohol while you are taking this medicine, as alcohol can cause excessive drowsiness.
Salt Composition: Flupirtine (100mg) + Paracetamol (325mg)
Marketer/Manufacturer Address: Lupin Ltd, 3rd floor Kalpataru Inspire, Off. W E Highway, Santacruz (East), Mumbai 400 055. India
Country of Origin: India
- 1Tab reserves the right to amend or alter booked orders due to emergent circumstances posed by COVID-19. Rest assured, we will work hard to ensure your order is delivered. We strive to fulfill the needs of all our customers during this critical situation.
- 1Tab aims to make healthcare hassle-free and accessible to you. However, it should be noted that the content of this website is for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as a substitute for professional medical assistance, diagnosis, or treatment of any medical condition or disease whatsoever.
- All consumers are advised not to avert, avoid or disregard any professional advice by a qualified physician solely based on the contents of this website.
- Do consult your health provider or doctor for any queries related to medicines, possible side effects, drug interactions, ongoing conditions and the like.
- We intend only to assist, not replace professional healthcare advice.
- Prices of all the products listed on the website are inclusive of taxes & are subject to change.
- Please click T&C for more information.