Manufactured By: USV Ltd
Manufactured By: USV Ltd
This product contains 10 Tablets in each Strips
Usually delivered in 2-5 working days.
Enter Pincode for exact delivery dates/charges
Cash on Delivery
Roseday-EZ Tablet is a medicine used to treat high cholesterol. This is a combination medicine that reduces "bad" cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides (fats) levels. It also helps to reduce risk of future heart attack and stroke. Roseday-EZ Tablet can be taken with or without food. You should take it regularly at evenly spaced intervals as per the schedule prescribed by your doctor. Taking it at the same time every day will help you remember to take it. The dose and duration of treatment will depend on what you are being treated for. Do not stop taking it until you have finished the complete course, even when you feel better. You can help this medicine work better by making a few changes to your lifestyle such as keeping active, stopping smoking, eating a healthy low-fat diet and exercise regularly. Headache, weakness, muscle pain and back pain are some common side effects of this medicine. These are usually mild but let your doctor know if they bother you or last more than a few days. Let your doctor know if you notice yellowing of skin or eyes, unusually dark urine or dark stools as it might be symptoms of liver damage. You may be asked for regular monitoring of blood sugar level, and liver function while taking this medicine. Before taking this medicine, let your doctor know if you have any kidney or liver problems or high blood pressure. Pregnant or breastfeeding women should also consult their doctor before taking it. You should also let your healthcare team know all other medicines you are taking as they may affect, or be affected by this medicine.
Salt Composition: Rosuvastatin (10mg) + Ezetimibe (10mg)
Marketer/Manufacturer Address: Arvind Vithal Gandhi Chowk, BSD Marg, Station Road, Govandi East, Mumbai - 400 088. , India.
Country of Origin: India
- 1Tab reserves the right to amend or alter booked orders due to emergent circumstances posed by COVID-19. Rest assured, we will work hard to ensure your order is delivered. We strive to fulfill the needs of all our customers during this critical situation.
- 1Tab aims to make healthcare hassle-free and accessible to you. However, it should be noted that the content of this website is for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as a substitute for professional medical assistance, diagnosis, or treatment of any medical condition or disease whatsoever.
- All consumers are advised not to avert, avoid or disregard any professional advice by a qualified physician solely based on the contents of this website.
- Do consult your health provider or doctor for any queries related to medicines, possible side effects, drug interactions, ongoing conditions and the like.
- We intend only to assist, not replace professional healthcare advice.
- Prices of all the products listed on the website are inclusive of taxes & are subject to change.
- Please click T&C for more information.