Manufactured By: Cipla Ltd
Manufactured By: Cipla Ltd
This product contains 200MDI Inhaler in each Packet
Usually delivered in 2-5 working days.
Enter Pincode for exact delivery dates/charges
Cash on Delivery
Triohale Inhaler is used for the treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (a lung disorder in which the flow of air to the lungs is blocked). It helps in relaxing the muscles of the air passages and making it easier to breathe. It relieves coughing, wheezing and feeling short of breath. Your doctor will tell you how often you need to use your inhaler. The effect of this medicine may be noticeable after a few days but will only reach its maximum after a few weeks. This medicine must be used regularly to be effective, so go on taking it even if you don't have any symptoms. That means it’s doing its job. If you stop taking it your COPD may get worse. This medicine should not be used to relieve sudden shortness of breath. If sudden shortness of breath occurs, use your rescue inhaler. To get the benefit from this medicine you need to make sure you get your inhaler technique right, otherwise, it Does not work as well. The most common side effects are nausea, vomiting, dryness in the mouth, fungal infection of mouth, respiratory tract infection, bronchitis (inflammation of the airways), cough, sore throat, hoarseness of voice, and headache. If you get there, don’t stop taking it but do talk to your doctor. You can prevent some of these symptoms by rinsing your mouth and throat with water or brushing your teeth after using your inhaler. There are other, rarer side effects which can be serious. Talk to your doctor if you're worried about them.
Salt Composition: Ciclesonide (200mcg) + Formoterol (6mcg) + Tiotropium (9mcg)
Marketer/Manufacturer Address: Art Guild House, B-Wing, 4th Floor, Phoenix MarketCity, Kurla West, Mumbai-400070
Country of Origin: India
- 1Tab reserves the right to amend or alter booked orders due to emergent circumstances posed by COVID-19. Rest assured, we will work hard to ensure your order is delivered. We strive to fulfill the needs of all our customers during this critical situation.
- 1Tab aims to make healthcare hassle-free and accessible to you. However, it should be noted that the content of this website is for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as a substitute for professional medical assistance, diagnosis, or treatment of any medical condition or disease whatsoever.
- All consumers are advised not to avert, avoid or disregard any professional advice by a qualified physician solely based on the contents of this website.
- Do consult your health provider or doctor for any queries related to medicines, possible side effects, drug interactions, ongoing conditions and the like.
- We intend only to assist, not replace professional healthcare advice.
- Prices of all the products listed on the website are inclusive of taxes & are subject to change.
- Please click T&C for more information.