Manufactured By: Mediez Pharma
Manufactured By: Mediez Pharma
This product contains 10 Tablets in each Strips
Usually delivered in 2-5 working days.
Enter Pincode for exact delivery dates/charges
Cash on Delivery
Try Tablet is used with other medicines to treat Parkinson’s disease. It’s also used to treat severe movement side effects caused by certain drugs (drug-induced movemnet disorder). Try Tablet should be taken empty stomach as it reduces the side effects of this medicine. It should be taken at the same time each day, this helps to maintain a consistent level of medicine in the body. Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor and if you have missed a dose, take it as soon as you remember. Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. It is important that this medication is not stopped suddenly without talking to the doctor as it may result in a worsening of symptoms. Some common side effects of this medicine include nausea, vomiting, constipation, and blurred vision. It even causes dizziness and sleepiness, so do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you. Dry mouth may occur commonly while using this medicine so, try to do frequent mouth rinses, maintain good oral hygiene, and increase water intake. Avoid wearing contact lenses as it may cause dry eyes as well. It is important to inform your doctor if you suffer from glaucoma or have trouble in passing urine. Before using Try Tablet, you should tell your doctor if you've ever had heart problems, problems with passing urine, liver or kidney disease. It may also affect, or be affected by, some other drugs you are using so let your doctor know what these are to be safe. Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should consult their doctor before starting treatment with this medicine.
Salt Composition: Trihexyphenidyl (2mg)
Marketer/Manufacturer Address: SHOP NO. 5, MEDICINE MARKET, ADJOINING GURU TEG BHADUR MARKET, SIRSA HR 125055 IN , - , .
Country of Origin: India
- 1Tab reserves the right to amend or alter booked orders due to emergent circumstances posed by COVID-19. Rest assured, we will work hard to ensure your order is delivered. We strive to fulfill the needs of all our customers during this critical situation.
- 1Tab aims to make healthcare hassle-free and accessible to you. However, it should be noted that the content of this website is for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as a substitute for professional medical assistance, diagnosis, or treatment of any medical condition or disease whatsoever.
- All consumers are advised not to avert, avoid or disregard any professional advice by a qualified physician solely based on the contents of this website.
- Do consult your health provider or doctor for any queries related to medicines, possible side effects, drug interactions, ongoing conditions and the like.
- We intend only to assist, not replace professional healthcare advice.
- Prices of all the products listed on the website are inclusive of taxes & are subject to change.
- Please click T&C for more information.