Manufactured By: FDC Ltd
Manufactured By: FDC Ltd
This product contains 10 Tablets in each Strips
Usually delivered in 2-5 working days.
Enter Pincode for exact delivery dates/charges
Cash on Delivery
Zivast-AM Tablet is a combination medicine used in the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure) with high cholesterol levels. It also helps to reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack. You can take Zivast-AM Tablet at any time of day, with or without food, but it is best to take it at the same time each day. Keep taking it for as long as advised by your doctor. Even if you feel well, do not stop this medicine on your own because high blood pressure often has no symptoms. If you stop taking it, your condition may get worse. Keeping active with regular exercise, reducing your weight and eating a healthy diet will also help control your blood pressure. Follow your doctor’s advice while taking this medicine. It may cause side effects like headache, nausea, stomach pain, flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), ankle swelling, and increased liver enzyme. Let your doctor know if you experience yellowing of skin or eyes, unusually dark urine or stomach pains as it may be sign of liver damage. It may also cause dizziness, so do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you. You may be asked for regular monitoring of blood pressure, kidney function, blood sugar level, and electrolytes level while on the treatment. Before taking it, let your doctor know if you have any liver or kidney problems. Pregnant or breastfeeding women should also consult their doctor for advice before taking this medicine. You also need to tell your doctor what other medicines you are taking especially those used to treat high blood pressure or heart conditions.
Salt Composition: Amlodipine (5mg) + Atorvastatin (10mg)
Marketer/Manufacturer Address: FDC LIMITED, B-8, MIDC Area, Waluj - 431 136, Dist. Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Country of Origin: India
- 1Tab reserves the right to amend or alter booked orders due to emergent circumstances posed by COVID-19. Rest assured, we will work hard to ensure your order is delivered. We strive to fulfill the needs of all our customers during this critical situation.
- 1Tab aims to make healthcare hassle-free and accessible to you. However, it should be noted that the content of this website is for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as a substitute for professional medical assistance, diagnosis, or treatment of any medical condition or disease whatsoever.
- All consumers are advised not to avert, avoid or disregard any professional advice by a qualified physician solely based on the contents of this website.
- Do consult your health provider or doctor for any queries related to medicines, possible side effects, drug interactions, ongoing conditions and the like.
- We intend only to assist, not replace professional healthcare advice.
- Prices of all the products listed on the website are inclusive of taxes & are subject to change.
- Please click T&C for more information.