Return, Refund, Cancellation and Shipping Charges Policy
1Tab facilitates the processing of healthcare products and services as per the orders and prescription placed on the website by the users and strives to provide them in right conditions, without any damage. We also strongly recommend that the user checks all the healthcare products at the time of delivery.
Return and Refund Policy:
- 'Return' means an action of giving back the healthcare products ordered from the website by the user. Even though at 1Tab, we do our best to ensure that the user is completely satisfied with the provision of Third Party Goods and Services. However, the following situations may arise which may cause the action of return of the healthcare products:
- Healthcare products delivered do not match to the user’s order;
- Healthcare products delivered are past or near to its expiry date (All healthcare products with an expiry date of less than 06 months shall be considered as near expiry except if the user agrees to it’s delivery); and
- Healthcare products delivered were damaged in transit (do not accept any items that has a tampered seal).
- If the healthcare products that the user has received are damaged, then do not accept the delivery of those items and make a video of the damaged package with the delivery boy. If after opening the package the user discovers that the items are damaged please make a video or click a picture of the damaged package, the same may be returned for a refund. Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all the healthcare products as it will depend on the availability, in such cases a refund will be offered.
- In the aforesaid unlikely situations, if there is something wrong with the order, we will be happy to assist and resolve the user’s concern. The user may raise a Return request with our customer care within 48 hours from the delivery of the items including the reason why the user is requesting a return. We take the feedback very seriously and use it to improve our quality of service. 1Tab reserves the right to cancel the Return request, if the user reaches out to us after 48 hours of delivery.
- Upon receiving the Return/Refund request, 1Tab shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the request. If we find that the request is genuine, we will initiate the Return and Refund process. We shall process the refund only if we have received the confirmation from the vendor concerned in respect of the contents of the healthcare products relating to that refund.
- The user is requested to keep the invoice/bill handy for verification. In the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the delivered healthcare products, we reserve the right to pursue necessary legal actions against the user and he/she will be solely liable for all costs incurred by us in this regard.
- The returns are subject to the below conditions:
- Any wrong ordering of the healthcare products don’t qualify for Return;
- OTC/FMCG products qualify for return only if it is delivered in a damaged condition;
- Request for partial return of the order qualifies for Return only if it is delivered in a damaged condition or has expired;
- Batch number of the healthcare products being returned should match as mentioned on the invoice;
- Return requests arising due to change in prescription do not qualify for Return;
- Healthcare products being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with original price tags, labels, bar-code and invoice;
- Partially consumed healthcare items do not qualify for Return, only fully unopened healthcare products can be returned.
- Healthcare products that have been tampered with or have been misused do not qualify for Return.
- Healthcare products ordered by you under any Promotions highlighted on the website do not qualify for Return.
- Certain categories of healthcare products marked as non- returnable, will not qualify for the Return as per our Return policy. The details of the non- returnable healthcare products are:
- Temperature Controlled and Speciality Medicines - Vials, Injections, Vaccines, Pen fills and any other Product, requiring cold storage, or medicines that fall under the category of specialty medicines.
- Baby Care Products - Bottle Nipples, Breast Nipple Care, Breast Pumps, Diapers, Ear Syringes, Nappy, Wet Reminder, Wipes and Wipe Warmers.
- Sexual Wellness Products - Condoms, Fertility Kit/Supplement, Lubricants, Pregnancy Kits.
- For Return intimation, please visit us at [email protected].
- 1Tab’s customer care team will verify the claim made by the user within 24* business hours from the time of receipt of complaint.
- Once the claim is verified as genuine and reasonable, 1Tab will initiate the collection of the healthcare products to be returned.
- The user will be required to pack the delivered items in original manufacturer’s packaging.
- Refund will be completed within 5-7 business days from date of reverse pick up (if required).
In case of medical tests, a Refund request may be raised in the following cases:
- If the user suffered from Haematoma or any prick related injury;
- If the report has been challenged and no proper justification (i.e. reasonable clarification provided either by 1Tab or Third Party labs) has been provided;
- If the time limit within which a report has to be provided to the user is breached by 5-7 hours and no proper justification (i.e reasonable clarification provided either by 1Tab or Third Party labs) has been provided.
In all the above cases, if the claim is found to be valid, Refund will be made through fund transfer to the user’s bank account within 5-7 working days.
E-Consultation with the Medical Expert
- In case of the E-consultation, the user will be eligible to raise a request for Refund only in case the consultation query is not replied within specified timeline.
- The users are required to raise the Refund request with our customer care within 24 hours from the time of submission of query or receiving of response. The request for the Refund will be validated by 1Tab’s customer care team.
- In case of valid Refund, the same will be done by crediting the user’s bank account. Refund process shall be completed within 5-7 working days from the date of submission of the request for Refund.
- For any further Refund related information, please write to us at [email protected].
- We can cancel the order for:
- Third Party Goods and Services - Till 1Tab ships it. Orders once shipped cannot be cancelled.
- Medical tests - Till completion of sample. Lab tests cannot be cancelled after the collection of samples.
- 1Tab can cancel the order in the following situations:
- Non-availability of the healthcare products or services or quantities ordered by the user;
- Inaccuracies or errors in pricing information specified by Third Party sellers;
- Orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by us as per certain criteria. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- Third Party goods and services ordered are not for self- consumption but for commercial resale;
- Multiple orders placed for same Third Party goods and services at the same address;
- Bulk quantity of the same Third Party goods and services ordered;
- Invalid address given in order details;
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
Shipping Charges Policy:
- Orders with a payable amount of ₹ 750 or more will qualify for free delivery. Please note that delivery charges may vary with respect to delivery location, weight and applicable offers on the respective order.
If you have any concerns or queries, write to us at: [email protected]